- 2018.6.26 Call for Papers is now open.
- 2018.6.6Program information has been updated.
- 2018.5.21Accommodation booking is now open. Find out more here
- 2018.5.1Registration is now open.
* Deadline for Early Bird: October 3, 2018
Helpful information regarding booking your accommodation is available on the Accommodation page.
* The booking system opens on May 21, 2018
- 2018.1.11ICHR 2018 KYOTO website is now open.
The International Consortium on Hallucination Research (ICHR) is designed to provide a scientific platform for researchers, mental health professionals and people with a lived experience of ‘voices' and other hallucinations to collaborate on research topics related to hallucinations, and to act as a vehicle for the cross-fertilization of ideas. It was founded in 2010 as an initiative to increase international collaborative work, stimulate research, reduce inefficiencies and prompt new clinical developments. Its objective remains to energize research into voices and hallucinations, promote scientific rigor and boost international collaborative work on the topic. This website will post all updates for the 2017 France conference. For more information about the consortium and past meetings, visit: https://hallucinationconsortium.org/